In order to complete the onboarding process you will need to provide Zendesk with the information needed to process payment.
Note: This is required for first time onboarding
If you are registering for the first time you will be automatically redirected to the form to complete after logging in.
If you already have a Coupa account and you’d like to connect with Zendesk, you can find the request under your notifications.
- Legal Business Name - Your company’s full legal name
- Trading Name/DBA - Name if doing business as another name
- Tax ID - This identification number will be determined by the location of your company’s registration.
- Tax ID Type - Select the type of Tax ID you are providing (ie. SSN, EIN, ABN, GST, VAT, etc.)
- Business/Tax Classification Type - Please select from the drop-list
Note: This will vary from country to country. Some fields may not appear depending on where your company is located.
- Supplier's Billing Contact - Please provide the first name, last name, and email of the point of contact at your company for general billing communication.
- PO Transmission Email - This is the email contact from your company that Zendesk will be sending purchase orders to
Payment Currency and Type
- Preferred Currency - The currency you will be invoicing Zendesk and paid from Zendesk.
- Payment Type - Select the payment type eligible with your account.
Complete the "Remit Information" section with your company's address and bank information, or click the “Add” button to add or select an existing one. If it's a new address click “Create New” button when “Choose Remit-To Address” screen pops up.
- Company Remittance Address - This is the address we will send payment
- Bank Information - Fill out all fields applicable for the payment type you selected in Step 4
- Intermediary Bank - Complete this section only if intermediary bank is required for payment
- Are you a current Zendesk customer?
- Are you a Diverse Supplier? - If your company is certified as a diverse supplier (ie. veteran owned, LGBT, women business enterprise, etc.) please select YES and from the droplist select whichever applies.
- To submit the form, click "Submit for Approval"
- Coupa will do a quick review to ensure no required fields are missing.
- If there are fields missing, it will be highlighted in RED.
- If no fields are missing, the form will be submitted and you will see the status as “Pending Approval” at the top of the form.
Editing the Form
If you notice an error in the form proceed with the following steps:
- Click on the “Withdraw” button at the bottom of the form.
- A popup will appear, click “Ok”
- This will open the form again to edit.
- Make the necessary changes and click “Submit for Approval” once the changes have been made.
Questions? Please reach out to email@example.com